Do you hate Mondays? It seems like a lot of people do. It’s when school and jobs start again.
I love Mondays, actually. Weird, I know, but Mondays are like a new beginning! You get to start fresh on a whole new week!
But this post isn’t about Mondays! (I will be doing a post on this soon, so sign up for my email so you wont miss it 😉 ) This post is for those of you that might be feeling down and depressed about what you might have to face, today, or any other day.
So on with the list!
- Dress to Impress!! Or Dress to feel your best, is what I like to say. When you know you look good, it gives you confidence, and that is something positive that you have accomplished!
- Sing! There is a science about this, that I will have to go into more another time, but singing lifts you mood, and helps you relax! If you are too shy to sing, then hum!
- Get outside! I know one of my biggest stress relievers is being outside, looking at the flowers, animals, and beautiful scenery that God has blessed us with!
- Cut the carbs! I know, this is hard. I like to stress eat too. But then you just feel worse about yourself for not eating right. Find some nuts, fruit, or healthy drink instead!
- Go to bed early! Instead of staying up and stressing over how bad your day went, or how tomorrow will go, help your mind and body, and get some rest! You will thank yourself in the morning!
I hope you can do at least one of these things today! Comment down below, if you plan to, or if you already do some of these! Enjoy your week! Be sure to sign up for the email list! Thank you!