I got up this morning, thinking about what I should write for today’s post, and felt led to give you some encouragement!
I don’t know what you are going through, if it’s stress, anxiety, depression, doubt, or fear, but I want you to know that you will be okay. God will take care of you, and He loves you.
I’m going to list somethings you can do, to feel better.
- Get dressed! I know, sometimes you don’t want to get out of bed, or change into real clothes, but it is a huge mood booster!
- Take a break from your devices. Set a time frame, and turn them off! Not seeing all the news and drama, will help ease negative feelings.
- Go for a walk! Or any other exercise that you like.
- Take captive, and let go. Anytime a thought pops up in your head, that has to do with negative things from the past, worrying about the future, or thinking bad of a person, stop. Take that thought, and lock it up, so to speak. They aren’t things that we should worry about and dwell on.
- Eat healthy! Don’t go to junk food for comfort! You’ll just feel bad for yourself later.
Hope those things are helpful for you, and I hope you will see the joy into day, and enjoy it!
Sorry, that it is short. It’s not what I had planned. But I felt like there might be someone out there that needs to be reminded, that whatever they are going through, will pass, and that they can still enjoy today, by beat those feelings.
Comment below if you found this helpful, or would like prayer for something! Love you!
Also, check out these posts, for some more help!