So I thought I would share with you 5 things that I do (or try to do) everyday for positivity.
I hope you find these things helpful and easy to do everyday! I am sure that you need, or will need them, because everyone has bad days. Or not even a bad day, but a day that is cold, rainy, and cloudy. Or a day were you are just plain tired and need a mood booster. These are also good things to turn into everyday habits! So here they are!
- Get out your favorite mug and have some hot or cold tea or coffee! And be sure to just sit and have some quiet time while drinking it!
- If you take a daily shower, turn the water cold at the end. It is proven that the cold water will boost your noradrenaline levels, which causes your brain to release happy hormones into the body! (Come back for a more detailed post on the benefits of a cold shower.)
- Move! Having some sit down time is great, but don’t do it all day! Take a walk! Do some Yoga! If you aren’t able to do any of those, there are stretches you can do sitting!
- Do some light cleaning! I know it doesn’t sound exciting or like anything positive, but it will make you feel like you have accomplished something in your day! Just sweep of vacuum one of the floors in one room. Put a load of laundry in. Just something like that!
- Leave your devices off! I know. This is hard. But not looking at all the junk on social media for a couple hours in your morning will improve your mood! You won’t be fretting about all the bad things in the news and will have more time to be productive!
I hope you can use these ideas!
Thank you for reading! You got this girl!